About Vickery Greenhouse

We're a company with long roots.

The company began in 1926 as Vickery Florist in Vickery, Texas-- the area surrounding the intersection of Greenville and Park Lane in Dallas. The business grew, and in the 1940's, the retail florist moved to our current location on East Grand Avenue.

In 1952, we shifted our focus to the wholesale trade and established Vickery Wholesale Greenhouse, creating a plant mecca for interiorscapers, florists, malls and hotels that was never available before.

In 1978, Pat Berry joined Vickery after responding to an ad in the paper. He bought out the business in 1987, and since then has improved on a long-time tradition. Every day, trucks from California, Florida and other points around the country deliver the largest variety of ultra-fresh, high-quality plants to Vickery's state-of-the-art greenhouse, still housed on East Grand. The business is expanding beyond the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas to Austin. Although we've grown, one thing remains constant. Long-term, satisfied wholesale customers who always find what they're looking for here.

Catalog Login




Forgot your password? Click for help.
Not a member yet? Register Here.